- Size Limit: 400x350
- Submit Limit: 1 scene, three dolls per scene
- Blood and some gore is allowed, but not to be the absolute focus of the doll.
- Some nudity is allowed but, artistic and not to be the absolute focus.
- All Base Credit must be given
- No candybar bases, Rion Vernon bases, the Embrace base from Haven of Silindor.
- No tubes,
- No frankendolling, Must be your own work.
- Props are allowed but all outline credit must be given.
- Backgrounds are allowed
- Must be in transparent gif or png format or on a background (please on gif or png formats) if you can't save as a gif or png, send it on a high contrast background in bmp format.
- Animations are allowed, but don't make movies out of it.
- Your name:
- Your site or url (if any):
- Base/Base URL:
- Send to: contest[remove]@unforgiven.blackbirdslullaby.com (remove the part that says [remove] before you send.)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and choice awards above that will depend on the number of entries.
- First place will recieve a graphic award and the right to request two custom dolls
- Second place will recieve a graphic award and the right to request one custom doll
- Third place will recieve a graphic award and the right to request one custom doll
- Choice awards will recieve a graphic award.
- The contest won't be judged by me, but an independant panel, there'll be no public voting.
- Entries must be to me by 01-April-2007
To feel or express sorrow or grief
To grieve or lament for the dead
- Concept: Create a doll somehow dealing with death and/or mourning. This does not mean that your doll has to be /dead/. Funerals, mourning customs, even lamenting and solemn rememberance are perfectly okay.